Proper management of your divorce settlement is crucial to ensuring your financial independence.
Separating or divorcing from a long-term partner is one of the most difficult obstacles a person can face in their lifetime. In this time of turmoil, the last thing you want on your mind is worries about money. If you are concerned about your financial independence following a divorce or separation, PlanPlus can help.
We can assist with:
- Superannuation searches
- Restructuring your assets for taxation or Centrelink purposes
- Understanding the tax implications of your settlement
- Formulating a new investment strategy to support your independence
- Budgeting and cash-flow analysis
- Insurances and their beneficiaries
Solid financial planning will help to smooth out any bumps during your transition to financial independence. Having an understanding of your finances can help you avoid problems down the track.
We understand that having confidence in your finances can make all the difference in an emotionally charged situation. We will work with you to identify your needs and objectives and formulate a plan to achieve goals that you set.
How we help
PlanPlus Wealth Advisers can help you to prepare your financial statement, manage your money in the interim, understand your options and, when the time is right, get a strong financial plan in place for your new future.
We’ll work with you to:
- Understand your finances
- Organise them effectively
- Create a tailored plan for your future